Last update: September 12, 2019.
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are a legally binding agreement between you (the “Customer”) and Betmarkets, which is the owner and operator of the website https://early.betmarkets.io (the “Website”).
These Terms and Conditions govern the way under which Betmarkets (hereinafter, “we”, “us”, “our” or “Betmarkets”) will be providing their products and services to their Customers.
Betmarkets, operated through the Maltese Company Wise Turtle Ltd, with head office at 114, The Strand, Gzira, GZR1027, Malta, with registered legal number C92628, operates as a web platform that allows you to invest in sports betting by automatically replicating professional bettors. Every time one of them places a bet, the same bet is placed in your account.
Betmarkets is a free-to-use platform, meaning that the Customer can sign-up and invest in sports betting with no cost or charge, by getting in contact with professional bettors. As an investor, the Customer will only pay a bettor when he or she gives him or her profits, meaning that the Customer will never pay anything to a bettor if he or she is not returning anything to him or her. In point 5. (c.) below, the fees are established.
Also, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other document or agreement executed between the Customer and Betmarkets.
Any failure or delay in exercising or enforcing these Terms and Conditions shall not by any means whatsoever be considered a waiver of these Terms and Conditions or of any other right or remedy.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions, and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these Terms.
Betmarkets bears the right to freely and from time to time change or otherwise amend these Terms and Conditions.
If the Customer does not accept some or all of these amendments, he or she shall cease using the Website and/or terminate his or her Account and stop using Betmarkets’ services.
Should the Customer continue to use his or her account after being notified of the amendments, it will be considered that the Customer fully and without reservations accepted such amendments.
Betmarkets will disclose and notify any changes to these Terms and Conditions either by email and/or by posting a notice on the Website.
The Customer is the sole responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions to ensure that he or she agrees with them and that they are up to date.
Should the below mentioned conditions be properly met, the Customer will be able to create his or her account by filling in the information required to set up his or her account. It will not be required to create or maintain a betting account to use Betmarkets.
The Customer is only authorized to register one Betmarkets’ Account (except when otherwise previously authorized in written by Betmarkets). Betmarkets shall always have the right to suspend or close the Customer’s profile, at its sole discretion, shall it be known that the Customer had several Accounts registered within Betmarkets.
Besides being asked to complete our registration process to access our website, in order to successfully create and maintain an Account, the Customer shall:
- Acknowledge that the information which he or she is providing to Betmarkets is truthful, accurate and updated;
- Update his or her information in case a relevant change occurs, thus reviewing his or her information on the Account settings.
Under the relevant legal provisions, Betmarkets is required to acknowledge and obtain evidence of the Customer’s identity and address. In order to comply with such regulation, Betmarkets will require from the Customer:
- To present an updated identity document with a Customer’s photography incorporated (such as the national identity document, passport, driver’s license, or other(s)); and
- To provide a document assessing the Customer’s address which must not be older than 90 days (such as bank or credit card statements, utility bills, or other(s)); and
- Other documents legally required to comply with the due diligence obligations as established under the AML Directive and other relevant European legislation.
Once the Customer complies with the abovementioned requirements, the AML/KYC Proceeding shall remain in effect for so long as the documents submitted shall not be invalidated or become outdated for any reason whatsoever.
Nevertheless, Betmarkets shall have the right, at all time and at its sole and reasonable discretion, to justifiably suspend any payments from and to the Account deemed as suspicious until further investigation. This right includes the faculty to transfer and notice authorities.
If the investigation thus executed reveals no trace of money laundering or other unlawful activities, the Customer will receive a full repayment of the funds without further and undue delay.
Betmarkets may impose limitations regarding the maximum daily withdrawal amount.
During the execution of a beta version of Betmarkets, the Customer will be granted with a bonus that cannot be withdrawn. All profits earned during the Beta version will be given to the Customer as credit towards future profit-sharing fees.
By registering at Betmarkets and therefore accepting these Terms and Conditions the Customer fully and without reservations represents, warrants and certifies that he or she has reached the age of 18 years old or the legal age required for request the services provided by Betmarkets in the Customer’s relevant jurisdiction, whichever is higher.
The Customer hereby also warrants that he or she will not access Betmarkets from a jurisdiction that prohibits its services nor will he or she access (or register to use) Betmarkets at any time if he or she is a citizen of a nation state that prohibits its citizens from participating in Betmartkets’ activity (regardless of their location).
The Customer also acknowledges and fully understands that, by using Betmarkets’ services, he or she may lose money and fully accepts responsibility for such potential losses, using the Website at his or her sole risk.
The Customer clearly understands and fully accepts that any applicable taxes, fees or other tax liabilities and duties – both reporting and paying – in connection with any winnings arising from the Customer’s activity within Betmarkets are the Customer’s sole and exclusive responsibility.
The Customer is aware that he or she is the sole responsible for ensuring that all his or her personal information regarding the Account is duly preserved and maintained confidential, thus taking appropriate measures against misuses and/or unlawful or unauthorized access to his or her Account by third party(ies).
The Customer must inform Betmarkets as soon as reasonably possible if he or she believes that his or her Account information is being misused in any way by a third party so that Betmarkets may suspend his or her Account. Betmarkets will not be held responsible for any reasonable delay in such suspension.
The Customer cannot be in any form limited or restricted in his or her legal capacity, as established by the Customer’s applicable jurisdiction law.
Regarding the ownership of the Betmarkets’ platform and Website, the Customer also represents that, except as may be permitted under applicable laws or expressly agreed by Betmarkets, he or she will not:
- by any means, attempt or effectively copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the platform or any related or associated documentation (as applicable) in any form or media or by any means; or
- attempt or effectively reverse, compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the software; or
- access all or any part of the platform and/or documentation in order to build a product or service which competes with the platform and/or the documentation; or
- use the platform to provide services to third parties; or
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the platform (or any part thereof) available to any third party; or
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the platform, other than via an agreement with us.
The Customer represents that he or she is not a Politically Exposed Person (PEP) under the AML Directive.
In any event, Betmarkets shall have the right to cancel or refuse placing any bet or any partial bet at any time, without providing reasons and to refund the Customer’s balance and close his or her account at any time without providing reasons.
The Customer must also acknowledge that he or she has read and accepted the rules of the participating websites regarding the acceptance/cancellation of bets.
Nevertheless, Betmarkets has the right to set the parameters of bonus programs, including their amount, conditions, and issuance and may be entitled to close and forfeit the balance of an account that has been inactive for a relevant period of time, to be determined.
The Customer is the sole responsible to inform Betmarkets of the error without delay if a sum is incorrectly credited or debited to him or her.
Any sums credited to the Customer due to the error will be deemed invalid and must be returned to Betmarkets. Funds credited to an Account in error are not available to bet with and Betmarkets reserves the right to void any transaction involving such funds.
If the Customer has a credit balance and further sums are erroneously added to this, the Customer is allowed to transact up to the level of funds available in his or her Account excluding the erroneously added funds. The Customer agrees to indemnify Betmarkets for the return of any erroneously credited funds that the Customer has withdrawn.
All activities that constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions or in any way breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation are therefore prohibited. Without prejudice, unacceptable use includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- harming or attempting to harm anyone in a way that is likely to or that actually infringes the personal rights of others;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- in connection with any defamatory, indecent, obscene, offensive, threatening or abusive conduct or activity;
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, bots, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
- to damage, detriment or disrupt Betmarkets’ business, including the Platform, and/or the business or activities of our clients, or which may generate or create any liability for us or our clients;
- use of the Platform to manipulate a market in a way that is linked to a sports event that is played to a completely or partially pre-determined result (i.e. use relating to match-fixing);
- use of the Platform to bet against any sports team in which, either directly or indirectly, you have an interest, e.g. as employee, director, chairman or shareholder;
- use of any methods or techniques for extracting data from the Platform without our consent (e.g. data scraping or data mining);
- deceptive practices or ways of working;
- causing or attempting to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communications (e.g. accessing data of which you are not an intended recipient, or logging into a server or account that you are not expressly authorized to access);
- executing any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for you.
- circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account;
- interfering with or denying service to any user (e.g. denial of service attack);
- using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with, or to disable a user’s terminal session;
- sending junk mail or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material;
- exporting or re-exporting data or content in violation of export or import laws or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions.
- The material on the Website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation or endorsement for any security or strategy, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advisory services by Betmarkets.
- Furthermore, the material offers no opinion with respect to the suitability of any security or specific investment. No information contained therein shall be regarded as a suggestion to engage in or refrain from any investment-related course of action as none of Betmarkets nor any of its affiliates is undertaking to provide investment advice, act as an adviser to any plan or entity subject to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, as amended, or any other relevant legislation, individual retirement account or individual retirement annuity, or give advice in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the materials presented herein.
iii. If the Customer is an individual retirement or other investor, he or she shall contact his or her financial advisor or other fiduciary unrelated to Betmarkets about whether any given investment idea, strategy, product or service described herein may be appropriate for your circumstances.
- All investments involve risk, including loss of principal, therefore, Betmarkets makes no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the views expressed in the Website. The views are subject to change, and may have become unreliable for various reasons, including changes in market conditions or economic circumstances.
- Betmarkets will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the Customer’s use of the Service, whether direct or indirect (e.g., loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss arising from downtime or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where Betmarkets has been notified by the Customer of the possibility of such loss or damage)). Furthermore, liability for such damage will be excluded, even if the exclusive remedies provided for in these Terms and Conditions fail for their essential purpose.
- Betmarkets will not be liable or responsible to the Customer for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the Customer as a result of any suspension or stoppage (whether temporary or permanent) of the Service arising from any governmental order or any other order or instruction, regardless of its legal statute, from a public entity.
vii. Betmarkets will not be responsible or liable to the Customer for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Service and the Customer confirms that Betmarkets will not be liable to the Customer or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Service.
viii. Betmarkets reserves the right to withdraw the Service or elements of the Service at any time and will not be liable to the Customer as a result of any such action.
- Betmarkets will not be liable to the Customer for any use of the Service that is contrary to the law of the jurisdiction in which the Customer is located.
- Certain statutes, rules and regulations may imply certain non-excludable warranties or conditions and to the extent such are not permitted to be excluded, Betmarkets liability for breach of such conditions or warranties and the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to the reimbursement of the Customer’s available betting funds in the Account and the value of any bets on unsettled events.
- Betmarkets shall have no liability for any delays or failures which result from circumstances beyond its reasonable control or otherwise deemed as force majeure.
Deposits to the Customer’s Account can only be used within the rendering of Betmarkets’ Services.
The Customer accepts and authorizes Betmarkets to instruct payment service providers to handle the processing of Account deposits and withdrawals. Thereby, the Customer allows Betmarkets to give such instructions on the Customer’s behalf.
Betmarkets reserves the right to withhold payment of any funds if suspicion or evidence of manipulation of the Service arises. Betmarkets may take action against the Customer or any other party who manipulates, or tries to manipulate, the Service or any part of it.
To maintain a high level of security and protect the Customer’s funds, Betmarkets performs random security checks. The Customer hereby accepts that Betmarkets maintains the right to demand documentation in order to verify the Customer’s details in the account. Such security check will always be made before any withdrawals are allowed but may be requested at other times as well.
If the Customer suspects any errors, he or she must report it immediately to Betmarkets. Failure to do so will result in the Customer waiving their rights to raise future disputes and acceptance of all previous betting records as true and correct.
Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, no bet can be cancelled once confirmed by Betmarkets or its partners. All bets stand once confirmed whether the Customer is online or offline. Nevertheless, Betmarkets and its partners reserve the right to refuse any bet.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law, the Customer may withdraw funds from his or her Account at any time.
There is a minimum amount to deposit of €50. This will act as the Customer’s bankroll and not the amount he or she places per bet. The latter will be much smaller than the amount that the Customer deposits, at any given time.
The platform and the Website are sole property of Betmarkets, including (without limitation) all rights in data, database rights, intellectual property rights and related content. The Customer has no rights in, or to, the Platform or the Software other than the limited right of usage.
Betmarkets will determine, in its discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Customer.
When a breach of this policy has occurred, Betmarkets may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions constitutes a material breach of these Terms and Conditions, and may result in all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of the Customer’s right to use the Platform;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any data, content or other material provided by the Customer;
iii. Issue of a warning to the Customer;
- Legal proceedings against the Customer for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against the Customer;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement and other regulatory authorities.
Betmarkets excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and Betmarkets may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
These Terms and Conditions (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Maltese law. Betmarkets and the Customer agree that the Maltese Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and settle any action, suit, proceeding or dispute in connection with these Terms and Conditions and irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such court.
Nevertheless, the Customer understands and agrees that (without prejudice to their other rights and remedies including the referral to an agreed dispute resolution process) Betmarkets’ records and subsequent management decision will be the final authority in determining the terms of the Customer’s participation and use of the Service, the activity resulting there from and the circumstances in which they occurred.
Last update: September 12, 2018.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
The section below reflects the collection of information from both Phone users and Website users. The personal information Betmarkets collects from users is specifically set out in this paragraph.
Your Personal Information
When downloading and installing Betmarkets’ Applications or registering with the Betmarkets’ Website, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself. Depending on which Application or Web-based service you plan to use, this information can include some or all of the following: name, email, telephone number, address, photo, birth date, gender and/or other relevant elements for Betmarkets to fulfill its legal obligations and render its services.
In addition, your installation and/or use of this Application and our Website may result in the collection of additional information, such as location info (provider, latitude, longitude and accuracy), visited places, and your Android/Apple ID. This information assists Betmarkets in creating your “User Account” with us, thus providing you access to our Application and Website. This information may also be used, if necessary and appropriate under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence, to (1) send upgrades and/or updates of the Applications, including Third Party Software, to your mobile phone or email address; (2) understand and meet your needs and preferences to help us develop new and enhanced features, products, and services (3) market and promote our services to you; (4) make available to or send upgrades or updates to the Applications, or other products or services (5) communicate with you about and manage your User Account; (4) comply with legal process; (5) respond to requests from public and government authorities; (6) to enforce our terms and conditions; (7) protect our operations; (8) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (9) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Device and Network Information
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, diagnose problems with our server, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, to improve the way the Application and Website works and looks, and to improve our marketing and promotional efforts. It will also be used to understand your needs and preferences, develop new products and services, and enhance existing products and services. We also use this information to track whether our Applications are being downloaded multiple times in violation of our Terms & Conditions. We collect the following information:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- Google Play Store (primary user key and used for accessing other Google services in the App);
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the serial number of your mobile device;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our Application or Website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the Application or Website;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our Website;
- the pages you viewed; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
If you contact Betmarkets or its service providers for support or to lodge a complaint, we request contact information and/or diagnostics or other technical information regarding the condition of your Solution. Such information will be used for the purposes of
- Customer support;
- Software updates;
- Quality assurance;
- Training (calls may be recorded. You will be notified prior to recording);
Applications from Betmarkets can determine, upon your consent, your current location information (so-called Geolocation). In this context, location information may be collected if necessary, at Betmarkets. If you enable data services and location-based functionality, Betmarkets may collect GPS information, carrier ID, tower ID, Basic Service Set Identifier (“BSSID”) of Wi-Fi access points, and signal strength of visible Wi-Fi access points or cell towers from your mobile phone.
WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED?
Information we collect through our Applications and Website will be stored on our servers. Your information will be stored in Ireland, on our Irish servers. This information will also be stored on the device you used to submit it—that’s your phone, tablet, or computer.
WILL ANYONE ELSE HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Yes, third parties that help us power our Applications
Betmarkets uses third-parties software providers’ services to power our application, website and communication. Betmarkets also uses third parties to facilitate activation, billing, provision, maintenance and deactivation of products and services.
Yes, third parties and the government when legal or enforcement issues arise
We share personally identifiable information, if reasonable and necessary, to (i) comply with legal processes or enforceable governmental requests, or as otherwise required by law; (ii) cooperate with third parties in investigating acts in violation of this Agreement; (iii) cooperate with system administrators at Internet service providers, networks or computing facilities in order to enforce this Agreement, (iv) bring legal action against someone who may be violating the Terms & Conditions, or may be causing intentional or unintentional injury or interference to the rights or property of Betmarkets or any third party, including other customers.
YOUR CHOICE TO LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
If you choose to integrate or link the Betmarkets’ Applications or Website with Third Party Services (for example, third party email services, or services that allow you to access and use social networking or other services offered by third parties), you authorize Betmarkets (and its service providers) to share information with these Third Party Services on your behalf. This information may include: (i) your user ID, password, authentication tokens or other credentials for each such Third Party Email Service or other account(s) you integrate with the Betmarkets Applications or Website; (ii) your User Account profile information, your display picture, display name, personal message, availability status, country, time zone, unique device identifiers, etc.); (iii) on-device contacts information and (iv) an indication of which third party applications or services you have connected to your User Account. You also authorize Betmarkets to disclose such information to the applicable Third Party Service providers for activation, billing, provision, maintenance and deactivation purposes. If you use Third Party Services and Third Party Software on or in connection with the Betmarkets’ Applications or Website, third parties may be able to read, access, export and otherwise process data (including personal information) stored in your User Account. Third Party Services are not under Betmarkets’ control, so if you decide to link User Account to these services, your information will be protected according to the privacy policies of such third parties. You should review the relevant policies before using Third Party Services and Third Party Software.
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION?
We store your personal information and Content for as long as you maintain a Betmarkets’ User Account, and up to six (6) months after the account is closed. Upon your written request, Betmarkets will remove your personal information from its databases. Written requests should be directed to Betmarkets at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Betmarkets is committed to protect the security and confidentiality of information about you and your User Account. Betmarkets uses a combination of reasonable physical, technical and administrative security controls to maintain the security and integrity of your personal information, to protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such information, and protect against unauthorized access to or use of such information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to you. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of information you transmit to us. By using the Applications or Website, you are assuming this risk.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OF THE STEPS TAKEN BY US, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GUARANTEE THE SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF DATA TRANSMITTED OVER THE INTERNET. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY BREACH OF ANY OF OUR PHYSICAL, TECHNICAL, OR ADMINISTRATIVE SAFEGUARDS. THEREFORE, WE DO NOT AND CANNOT ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OR INTEGRITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO US.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You are responsible for taking reasonable precautions to protect your user ID, password and User Account information from disclosure to third parties. You should immediately notify Betmarkets at email@example.com if you know of or suspect any unauthorized use of your user ID, password and/or User Account, or any other breach of security.
Betmarkets will NEVER send you email requesting confidential information such as account numbers, usernames, or passwords and you should NEVER respond to any email requesting such information. If you receive such an email purportedly from Betmarkets, do not respond to the email and notify Betmarkets at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE, CORRECT OR DELETE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
Personal information and Content that you provide to Betmarkets through the Betmarkets’ Applications or Website can be modified by going into the “Settings” of the Betmarkets’ Applications or Website. If you remove data from your account, it will no longer appear to you or others who use the Betmarkets’ Applications or Website. Backups of that data will remain associated with your account and in our archive servers. You can deactivate your account by contacting customer support at email@example.com.
Betmarkets or its service providers may use “cookies” (small pieces of data stored on your mobile phone or PC) or similar tools using anonymized information to enable you to sign in to certain services to protect both you and Betmarkets, help make Betmarkets’ services easier to use or tailor your experience, or for analytics to help us understand how users engage with our Solutions and related services and to improve their features.
Please check the settings in your mobile phone or PC browser regarding how to remove or block browser cookies.
Betmarkets or its service providers use, just as almost all websites, Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses “cookies” (text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google and saved on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to keep track of how you use the website, compile statistical reports on website activity for website owners and offer other services regarding website activity and internet usage. Google may provide this information to Third Parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar these Third Parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can disable cookies by choosing the appropriate settings in your browser. We do point out that in that case you might not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you accept the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the intended purposes and as described above.
CAN YOU “OPT-OUT” OF RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM COMPANY?
YES. You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails by changing the notification preferences in your account settings or by unsubscribing via the “Unsubscribe” link in any Betmarkets’ email message. Opting-out of these emails will not end transmission of important service-related emails that are necessary to your use of the Betmarkets’ Applications or Website.
INFORMATION SUBMISSION BY MINORS
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18 and the Betmarkets’ Applications and Website are not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We request that these individuals not provide personal information through the Betmarkets’ Applications or Website. If you are aware of a user under the age of 18 using the Betmarkets’ Applications or Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.